PSE TAC15i Case

Cheers Len

Tracy received my Case on Wednesday ready for my 50th Birthday Present on Sunday.

Only shame is, that with the Import Tax it works out at about £150 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's about a 66% price increase, most of which you won't see.

Global Economics aside, Thank You Very Much for your excellant service.

Les

Is this in reference to the regular PSE Tac 15i softcase or a hardcase that is now available? I'm looking for a hardcase but haven't found anything satisfactory yet that will fir the TAC products.

This is for the Genuine PSE TAC Series Case.

Just tried putting my TAC 15i in it and it ain't gonna happen.

It can just handle the extra length with the 13-24" Bipod and Adjustable ButtPad, but the height of the 3-9 x 56 with a Tri-Rail mounted Red Dot is too much.

There is a large Internal Mesh Pocket for the Crank Handle, Spare BroadHeads. AroJac and other To-Hand Items.

The Two Pockets over the Limbs would be suitable for Strings, Nocks, Fletchings, De-Stringer, Etc.

A further large Side Pocket will accomodate a Bow Quiver and Bipod if not usually fitted.

The Arrow Storage Pocket will only take a Tube and not an MTM Case Guard as I wanted to use.

It appears to be well made as I would expect from PSE, looks good and if you have a Standard TAC and Scope it is ideal.

As I said earlier in this Topic - If you are a USA Based Hunter with an Off The Shelf TAC, this is an excellant Product at a good price, for Me, it has it's limitations at a high price.

Excellant Service from Len at LongRangeHunting and gave Me a Product no one else would.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.