PSE freak or vendetta

haven't shot the vendetta. Pse freak is a nice bow. I shoot bowtech but friend shoot the freak and really like this bow. Very fast and longer axle to axle. i like the longer bows compared to shorter bows. We have chrono'd this bow and stable. Not sure what you like for bows and application but the freak is a good bow. shooting 330fps with some heavier hunting arrows believe they were in the 420g easton ACC 340. Very happy with my bowtechs but the freak was definetly something to consider. i shoot a bowtech 82nd airborne for hunting. very pleased with my 82nd. Very fast easy to tune and light. They don't make this bow anymore and replaced by the insanity bows. IBO on 82nd speed is 345 to 350fps and insanity is a little faster they say. The tunability of the insanitys bow are 2nd to none. Have a good day! Only problem with speed bows is if your form is in question you will have problems. I shoot competitive indoors and outdoors and a strong shooter, but not a badazz yet, someday!

I shoot a PSE supra as my hunting bo. longer ATA but still a fast bow with a 7"in brace height. the Vendetta is a little shorter and is a fast bow as well. Again a 7" brace height. My buddy is shooting the Vendetta. easy to tune, fast and draws like silk. One of the smoothest bows made. I shot every brand prior to buying my supra. I thought about the Vendetta but i like a little longer ATA. Between those 2 i would with the Vendetta.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts