Proposed 800yd Enclosed Range

Not sure about underground, that is what I was told while i was there. I do know they have some sort of controlled range, and i do know it is leased out to Horinday and others. I was there while they were getting cleared at the gate.

Are talking fort AP Hill VA or Aberdeen proving ground Maryland. Two different bases in two different states. I used to work at FAPH and still hunt there and know all the ranges. All thges are controlled. If Crane Labs brought some of the new AI 338s and Hornady ammo, Hornady could have been wtnessing the tests but no way they leased the range. Plus Dave Tooley has been helping with those tests in Doppler radar out in the SW.

I don't care how you build it. I just hope you build it close to northwest Ohio. I'll be there every day in the winter and when it's winding out. Seems like I'm always doing load testing and I don't like doing that when it's breezy. Don't know if my loads are good.

I always thought a long indoor range would be awsome.

Jason

One hell of a dream!!!!!!!!!!! it would be nice if it could ever come true but why stop at 800?????? a 1000 would be better hell whats 200 more yrds???????? if you have the $$$$$ to a build an 800 then a 1000 shouldn't be a problem

THIS IS TO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.