proper pronunciation

[ QUOTE ]
LMAO! Here we go with internet english.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Finnish,Nyles,Finnish.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif No,its not a quote from your girlfriend.

[ QUOTE ]
LMAO! Here we go with internet english.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it more like "lap ooo wa"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

In Alabama it is pronounced "Loo-poor-er"

In Boston it is pronounced "Lur- poo-ha"

In Texas it is pronounced "that furen stuff"

In Idaho it is pronounced "Whut?"

BB,

Myself and JRC36 would be looking for the Mississippi pronunciation of the word! Trust me we live bout 3 miles from each other.

The alabama version might be close for myself being from
NW FLAARIDA.... better known as LA...might need a lil help!

Jeez, Nyles you're from Mis-ip-ie and can't spell it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I guess there are too many humpbacked and crooked letters. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Roy thats how they spells it on my DL, Not that that means anything!

By the way Roy you the one shooting does at 890 yards on the video my dad sent me? Had a trailer set up as a bench, gun looked like a LSS......reason I ask is the guy filming called the shooter "ROY". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NYLES , I seen that vidio and the guys looks realy framiliar , I've seen him somplace on the net , I think hes a smith.

I wonder what cal that was , those deer diden't do much but fall !!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.