Prone Shooting Position

ADMIN

Administrator
Prone shooting from the bipod should be our most accurate and precise position, yet some of us suffer in this area. I still see the biggest mistakes in this position at rifle matches from some well rounded and experienced shooters. Most of these issues can be easily fixed by the individual with a little forethought and awareness in their practice. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Prone Shooting Position, By Jim See. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Very well written sir! I usually acquit shooting to golfing in regards to muscle memory, equipment, follow though & repeatability! I tell people, like golfing. You will see a person with the best equipment, the latest greatest stuff & still hit like ****, & then see someone with very average equipment hit phenomenal because they use good repeatable form. I cant tell you how many people I see jump off that trigger as soon as they shoot to look for there shot, & I tell them. Set your self up correctly & you don't have to look for your shot, It will already be there! Just like golf! The best golfer atre still looking at there shoes in the back swing!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.