Problem with my 270AM!

norsepeak

Went shooting the other day with my long range shooting buddy. We were shooting at milk jugs filled with water at a range of 1020 yards. My buddy shoots a 300 WinMag. The problem is his 300 won't hold a candle to my AM and he ends up shooting my AM more than I do! Isn't there a rule about shooting someone's AM that after so many rounds they have to buy their own! Love the rifle Kirby, 17 moa @ 1020 yards while my buddies 300 win mag is right around 31 moa to get there! gotta love high shooting with the balistically challenged!

tossin the 169.5 wildcats. I can't get enough of this gun....it's too much fun to shoot..making me think I need another one in different cal. Why you ask? Just because.

Ya they tend to spoil you a bit. Then you get used to the lack of wind drift as well and you really get spoiled!!! Then no recoil, its like a drug!!!

Send your buddy my way, I will take care of him!!!

Glad your happy with the rifle, now we just need to keep on that Wild Canadian feller to keep us stocked up with bullets!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

tossin the 169.5 wildcats. I can't get enough of this gun....it's too much fun to shoot..making me think I need another one in different cal. I hear ya on this. I shoot mine way too much. Its pretty nice having 1/8th MOA clicks and being able to see their effect. Way cool....Why you ask? Just because. Just because.

If I keep this up I'll shoot the barrel out and "have" to get another. I'll stick with the 270 AM though.

With as many things as Richard has going, its surpising he has time to make any bullets!!! Got to be one of the busiest guys I know.

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.