Private South Dakota Prairie Dog Hunting

TallSDYoteHunter

Hi guys, i have some contacts in my area who have prairie dogs to shoot, it will cost you a little but great places to set up how you want and blast Prairie dogs away.

Pm me for contacts

Thanks Paulgun)

Hi guys, i have some contacts in my area who have prairie dogs to shoot, it will cost you a little but great places to set up how you want and blast Prairie dogs away.

Pm me for contacts

Thanks Paulgun)

Hi Paul,
I am Dick Shuford and live in Louisiana. I've been into Newcastle in 2009 and got to shoot. The plan is to come back this spring. I'd like a little info if you please. I am an old man and know how act and appreciate other people's property so that won't be a problem.

It is better to contact me @ [email protected]

Thanks
Dick Shuford

Id be interested - where you located and where is the ranch. Went to college in Rapid City and even though it's been a while I'm sure the prairie dogs don't miss me. If you have any details send me a PM. Thanks for posting.

Dang ! But that's a lot of interested PD shooters ! So am I; but a bit late with this post. I've hunted around Winner,S.D. and enjoyed the fellowship of the people in that area.
A good friend of mine (I only have a couple) and his two sons and I are indeed planning a PD hunt in for June. Sure would like to know what you're offering. I'll send you a PM. Thanks for the post ! Charles

Hi, If you could would you pm me some info it would be much appreciated. Thanks

first time to SD PD hunting a little guidance would be great!

Pm me for contacts

Thanks Paulgun)

Please PM me information I would like to find some private land in SD to hunt.

Pm me for contacts

Thanks Paulgun)
I know this is a really old post, (10 Years ago) but hope you are still reading. Three of us are looking for a place with THOUSANDS, not just a couple of hundred. Don't want to really pay for an outfitter unless really cheap. I'm in Southern AZ and some in the Phoenix area. Don't mind the drive if we can shoot all day. Since I'm new to this site, I don't see a way to PM you. my phone is 520-678-0041 Thanks in advance!

Pm me for contacts

Thanks Paulgun)

Pm me for contacts

Thanks Paulgun)