Primer stuff: Jimm and Roy not allowed beyond this point............

ss7mm

I have seen something similar in the past but don't have it currently. I just came across this and thought some of you might find it interesting as sometimes people play with primer brand selection when working up a load and some don't.

It's only posted as general information. I found it and you can read it. I just thought that if you are sitting around waiting for good weather to get out and shoot this might give you something to think about. Like he says, it's done on a "DMS" scale and that may also apply to all of the data. See if your choice of primer, and the reason you chose it, seems to follow any thing he has listed.

"This is the site I was talking about."

Jimm and Roy in Idaho should not read this as they are playing with enough stuff now and this would only confuse a lot if issues. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: Primer stuff: Jimm and Roy not allowed beyond this point.........

Gee wizz why can't I click on it..
332scratch.gif

Got mine all figgered out. Ready for the next step.

Good evening Dick ,

Glad to see you mitts are still working , hope tha t the Feb. work is sucessful .

NOW !! Lets get down to it , Don't lump me in there with Roy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif He's ooold , and I'm only a sprightly 55. Also Roy is an honest individual whereas I'm still taken to lying and other drugs .Besides all that you forgot the Major dry wit of the whole kit and kaboodle , thats right , Major Jim C. ( there, your covers blown Buffalobob )

So .............. where was I ? oh well , time for another zanax anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Jim B.

I am just doing rimfire right now and don't need any primers unless Kirby comes out with front ignition on 22 long rifle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts