• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **Price Reduction** 6.5 Grendel AA GDMR for sale $1500 OBO

stanley52

I have an Alexander Arms GDMR Gen. I 16" barrel upper and an Aero precision Lower with a Geissele trigger, Ergo 93 Pro Stock, MOE grip, has the original jeweled Carbon fiber handguard, ultra-low profile gas tube, and an Atlas Bipod Adaptor. Has approx 250 shots out of it. Shoots .5's, maybe even a bit better, all day long with 29.2 H335 and 100gr Amax's. Have around 200-300 once fired pieces of Hornady brass/ and a 3 piece Lee die set that can be negotiated for

**Will Seperate upper and Lower, but both will need to be sold before it is finalized**

Cord Stanley
Call/Text (620)-704-4704
[email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 9
Re: 6.5 Grendel AA GDMR for sale $1700 OBO **can Seperate upper and lower if both sel

Bump, open to any reasonable offer.

Does the rifle come with the scope and rings? If so I would like to discuss purchasing the entire rifle. Let me know about the scope and I will make an offer. Thanks

The price listed is not for the scope and rings, but I would sell the whole package. It's a vortex viper pst 2.5-10 MRAD with talley tactical rings.

The upper alone is $1000

PM me for further discussion