• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Price reduced: WTS Custom LH Rem 700 7mm Rem Mag

mcdaniel480

This is a left hand Custom Rem 700 7MM REM MAG. The work done on this rifle was by Dakota Custom Rifles (Patrick Auer) out of Whitewood, SD. This rifle is a straight and smooth shooting gun!

- Remington 700 fully blue-printed action
- 27" SS Shilen Barrel with a Shilen 5.5 contour / fluted / 1 to 8 twist
- Holland Muzzle Brake
- HS Precision Stock, PSS 134 Tricolor Camo (long range make with vertical grip, thinner fore-end and no palm swell)
- Cerekoted (graphite black)
- Holland Recoil Lug
- Jewell Trigger w/bolt Release & Top Safety
- Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20 x 50. TMR reticle and M1 turrets (box & manual incl.)

I have had this rifle just over a year and have put less than 200 bullets through the barrel. I have recorded a sub .5" MOA and would be happy to pass on my load data on to the next shooter. I also have Hornady dies, microjust seater, neck die, crimp die, brass and AMAX bullets (approx.. 120 cnt.). It has only been taken hunting one time (last year). The rifle shoots great and I would love to keep it, BUT my wife decided that she would like the family to have an ATV. So there you go.

Asking 3200. If you have any questions OR want pics you can text or call me at (972) 921 8512 or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for looking,

Ozzy

Mcdaniel is good to go! I've shot the rifle and it is sweet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 10
Here are some pics.

Attachments

• wholerifle.jpg
    wholerifle.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 11
  • wholerifle2.jpg
    wholerifle2.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 10
  • whoerifle3.jpg
    whoerifle3.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 7
  • whoerifle4.jpg
    whoerifle4.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 10
  • wholerifle5.jpg
    wholerifle5.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 8
  • whoerifle6.jpg
    whoerifle6.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 11
I should clarify, the bullets, dies and brass would be an additional cost if you want them. And the rings would be Tally, not the piccitinny you see in the pics. Thanks for looking.