• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PRICE DROP Rem 700 PSS 300 RUM Trade/Sale

Michael J. Spangler

Remington 700 PSS in 300 RUM (Police)
Round count approximately 425
26" Barrel
Muzzle Brake
Trigger was done by Bedell in NY (not sure what else he did. I'm the second owner)
2 Piece Scope Bases
RCBS Full Length Die Set
Hornady Modified Case (for measuring max seating length)
100 Pieces New UNFIRED RP Prepped and Primed Brass.
160 Pieces USED RP Brass (some 2X some 3X fired)
All Brass is in MTM Ammo Boxes
Price $1400 Shipped FFL To FFL
Willing to put in $ on my end.

DOES NOT INCLUDE SCOPE OR BIPOD.

Looking for a bolt gun in .308 or 6.5 Creedmoor (short action readily available cartridge and components would be nice) I need to downsize This is too much gun for my neck of the woods. I can't hunt with rifles in state and the longest range around me is 500 yards.

Re: Rem 700 PSS 300 RUM Trade/Sale

I also have a nice SKB double rifle case I could sell too. I'll get some pics posted tonight.
They retail for about $250. I'll add it in for $175. Keep everything safe during shipping.

Amazon.com : SKB ATA Large Double Rifle Case : Hard Rifle Cases : Sports & Outdoors

Ok so the rifle case is pretty much this same as linked to but with the chrome plated lock latch set up instead of the pad lock set up they come with standard.

So this is
$1400 shipped for the rifle/reloading kit
$1575 for the rifle/reloading kit. all packaged up in the double rifle case.

SCOPE AND BIPOD NOT INCLUDED

Anyone looking for just a rifle? I'll break up the package of someone wants just the rifle.
$1100 without the components or case.
Or trade for a similar rifle in .308

Price drop good for Father's Day weekend.
$900 shipped for just the gun. Trade offers welcome in .308.
If you have a Remington of Savage .308 I might be interested even if it's not as nice a package.

I don't think wife would love me to much if I snagged this even for that nice price. :D even for fathers day. Good luck sir on this.

I have a savage 308. 18" 5r threaded barrel, b&c stock, timney trigger, 20 moa base,oversized bolt, with a rws brake and cerekoted I maybe interested in working something out