Price check

Sperz208

Do we have a Optics price check thread, or list, has anyone seen one? I looking into a few scopes on this and other sites. I have seen price list for used softball bats on another forum i read. Thought it might be helpful.

Last edited:
optics pricing is extremely volitile, with dramatic price swings from time to time and area to area. your local distributor would be the best source, ask them what "spiffs" or rebates are available on "new model" or "overstock"

Sorry guy's i guess i was not very clear with my post. I understand shopping around for the best deal on a new scope. I was looking into used scopes. I think everyone would agree not to pay retail for a used scope, but what would be a good price on upper and mid price ranged scopes. i also understand price it for what you want to get out, or for condition, or what not. I just thought i would be helpful to have a list of USED avg. prices so you dont have to look threw the endless classified forums.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts