• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Price Check on ATACR!

Ingwe

Mine will be up for sale soon so I am wondering what you all think that a "Fair" asking price would be?

It is 5x25x56 2nd focal plane. MOAR. I bought it -2 years ago and it is in AS NEW CONDITION.

It's mounted on my rifle right now but only saw a few range sessions.

It also has Nightforce scope caps and Farrel Steel Rings.

Thanks fellas!

You know I'm not sure and I am away from home for another 10 days so I can't check it:(

It's about 2 years old, and you have to pull the parallex knob out to activate the illuminated reticle if that helps.

You know I'm not sure and I am away from home for another 10 days so I can't check it:(

It's about 2 years old, and you have to pull the parallex knob out to activate the illuminated reticle if that helps.

This is a first gen ATACR and had the 20 moa turrets. The Enhanced has the 30 moa turrets and a few other features. But the internal elevation, glass and basic construction are the same.

A first gen ATACR like yours , like new with the box, papers, covers, sunshade just like it came should go for about $1800 maybe $1850 today. And they are a great scope. Hope this helps.

Jeff

Broz is right on the money. the new enhanced are still bringing around $2100 used