Pres. Debate

Waynzee

"WOW" anybody watch that debate??? Hillary is definitely on a mission to take our weapons and our money and everything else that bad language edit can grab.

Last edited by a moderator:
What really irritates me now is the media is telling me what I really heard on the debate, I know what I heard.

I don't need an interpreter, because I know what I heard and saw. I can form my own opinion
without the medias help.

As we all know the criminals are going to get firearms no matter how many laws are passed and Mexico is a prime example of the citizens being disarmed and the criminals having all the firearms they want.

J E CUSTOM

It was "interesting" to say the least. I would have been less defensive and more on the attack mode if I was Trump. He missed a softball with the hacking issue. After Hillary's answer I would have responded more along the lines of "I am surprised you feel Hacking is the more important issue facing us since you choose to use your own insecure server for sending and receiving classified documents". That would have about destroyed her answer. You could have then moved right into the Dems server being hacked and the corruption of the Democratic Party exposed. I plan on getting another "military style" gun whatever that means. I am pretty sure everything I own would fit her classification of "military style".

Tried to watch ABC then CBS this morning. Everything is so twisted towards the Dems. Had to turn it off. A few weeks ago Hillary labeled us "DEPLORABLE". Last night she called us all "racists". If Trump would have done anything like that he would have been booed off the stage.

What worries me even more was Trumpeter agreeing with every word she said, I think he'd sell us out in one minute or less, all talk and no ballzzzzz !!!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.