Premier Reticle

Troy

This is the second time I have done business with Chris and Dick Thomas. I cannot say enough good things about their customer service and their excellent work.

When I first saw this post I thought to myself "Did someone have a hard/difficult time with Premier reticle? Could it possibly be a complaint? Never heard of ANYONE having a difficult/bad experience there."

But, I was once again rewarded with nothing but good news and words about the folks at Premier... Fine bunch a folks.

I've dealt with very few business that treat everyone (okay, nearly everyone) like a local/neighbor and go out of their way to be accomodating. I needed a tactical scope on very short notice a while back (a few years)... I was heading out for a shoot the next day and explained this to Premier...I had the scope the same day...within hours..including rings and bases! Can't say enough good things about the way they've treated me over the years...astounding.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.