• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Premier Reticle Leupold Vari-X III LR 8.5-25x50

slm9s

Leupold Vari-X III 8.5-25x50 with custom reticle from Premier Reticles. Matte, side focus, 30mm tube, 1/4 moa click turrets. Comes with papers and a non-original Leupold box that has Premier Reticles info on it. Reticle is described as Crosshair with two lines and 17 dots. As you can see, there are dots on the vertical crosshair as well as two additional vertical crosshairs with dots on them as well. The dots are spaced further as you go down, compensating for bullet drop with the side vertical lines for windage. A really amazing reticle that I have never seen before. Scope is in great shape, though does have some light ring marks on the underside of the tube that have been touched up. Comes with everything seen. Asking (reduced to) $900 shipped/insured or trade for Sightron SIII 10-50x60 or Nightforce 12-42x56 or similar. If you feel I'm out of line with the price, feel free to make an offer. Only selling due to wanting higher magnification (from my benchrest background).
24c8r43.jpg

2ignfi8.jpg

346m6ux.jpg

29qf87n.jpg