• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Premier 3-15x Light Tactical In-Stock

Thanks for all the orders. We have few in stock and more on the way.

Mike @ CST

Great Optics, Great Size, Great Turrets, Great Reticle, Great Reliability = Great Time on the Range or in the Field.

I live in the Kansas City area and GA Precision is 30 minutes from my house - lucky for me, not so much for the checkbook. I've had them build a 338LM for me and they are currently building a 308 for me. I was talking w/ Ken about a week ago concerning what glass to put on the rifle and his response was simple:

"We've got all the top brands in the shop so come down and look through all of them."

So I did. S&B, USO, Vortex, Premier, Nightforce, even the new high-dollar Bushnell military line - all the big players were there. I had a Premier 5-25 to compare them with on my 338. After an hour of comparison I'd made my mind up: If the Light Tactical had the same quality of glass as my 5-25 (which it did) I'd buy Premier. I ordered the Premier LT w/ the Gen2XR reticle from Mike at CS Tactical. A couple of days later I got it and couldn't be happier. Mike is a great guy to deal with; his service and prices are great. To my eyes, this scope is the crème de la crème of scopes. I can't say enough about the clarity, turrets and overall construction of this scope - especially for the price. I would HIGHLY recommend this glass if you are in the market for a top-tier FFP scope!

Jon