Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED II TEASER

Discussion in 'Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards' started by c_bass16, Apr 28, 2012.

1. c_bass16

c_bass16 Well-Known Member

Well my partner has a teaser trailer hashed out and I gotta say, from someone that was directly involved...even I'm excited.
    The progress we've made from [ame=http://youtu.be/IH4bhpeIVRk]the first trailer we threw together[/ame] a year ago to the experience, equipment and knowledge to get to where we are now...
    Pretty amazing for a two man team with zero experience and full time jobs that don't involve the hunting industry.

In the fall of 2010, we decided to show you the way we'be been hunting for years. A new look at predator hunting.
    In the fall of 2011 we changed the game.
    What will the fall of 2012 bring? Perhaps records will fall!

Enjoy the teaser for the sequel. Post production is underway. Who knows. You might even spot an Oly or two. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcFZovRz420]PREDATOR HUNTING: SUPPRESSED 2 (HD Teaser Trailer) - YouTube[/ame]

2. the shotty

the shotty Well-Known Member

That is flipping awesome!!!

3. sendero72

sendero72 Well-Known Member

Looks very impressive to say the least. Like the suppressors.....should interesting!!

4. NCBoy

NCBoy Well-Known Member

Wow, I am hooked. How can I see more? Thanks for sharing and all the hard work.

5. c_bass16

c_bass16 Well-Known Member

You can follow us on Facebook and both of our YT channels.

ONEILLOPS @ YT (owners page)

theonlyrealcbass16 @ YT (my page that was a personal page, and now I use it to host a lot of hunts and product reviews.

PM me if your interested in a DVD. The first one was great success.