Precision rifle smith

Discussion in 'Antelope Hunting' started by Dalebow, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Dalebow

Dalebow Well-Known Member

I lost the bookmark on a guy, lr precision, or lc precision somehting like that, he was reasonably priced and used mainly the mcmillan a1 a2 or hunter stock??
    Any ideas?

2. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Not sure who you are talking about but every smith on here is reasonable and all there prices are pretty much the same.

3. Dalebow

who do you reccomend to rebarrel a 308, rem 700 to 6.5 creedmore, I have the tubb bolt replacement and will do the stock but want a Hart stainless fluted #4 contour, 26" barrel, rilfe basix trigger, someone who can square up the action and knows how to put one together.

4. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

I have had Kevin Cram do work on 2 of my rifles and a complete build on another. Montoure county rifles you will find him on the sponsors page or google him.

My other smith only works on custom actions so Kevin is the best bet he is a good guy to say the least, give him a call talk it over and go from there.

Jon

5. mthunter86

mthunter86 Well-Known Member

im a big fan of snowy mountain rifles. They are a sponsor here and do a great job.

6. mark42quin

mark42quin Active Member

Charley Robertson, Score High Gunsmithing... knows and builds the creedmoor to its full potential... helluva great guy!

7. Dalebow

Super, thanks