• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powders Available in GA for trade. Need Varget & Retumbo

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Good evening all!
Keep in mind for now and future.
Just wanted to put this out again that if anyone is traveling through GA in the Atlanta, Macon, Augusta areas (we live in Social Circle, GA) now or in the future and have Retumbo or Varget also (Primers) and want to trade/sell for some powders or bullets (or sell) please PM me. we have a variety of:
CFE-223
6.5 StaBal
H-Hybrid 100V
H-4381
H-4350
RL-25
Rl-26
H-1000

Also have a variety of bullets (target/hunting):
.224 in Sierra & Lapua
6MM in Sierra & Berger
6.5 mm in Sierra & Berger
338 in Sierra, Berger, Lapua

ONLY LOOKING TO TRADE OUR POWDER OR BULLETS FOR VARGET 0R RETUMBO (Primers), BUT WILL BUY YOUR VARGET, RETUMBO.
One Exception - If you are in dire need of hunting bullets for this season or an upcoming match, we may be able to help you out with an amount to keep you going and most likely just send to you.
PM us if we can help you out or you help us out!

Thanks
Len & Jill

Last edited:
Hello,
I live in Lagrange ga. if you know anyone looking for H4831sc I have 2 brand new 1# jugs I bought 3 4 months ago working loads for 6.5 prc and I just found a load I like using h1000 so if you know anyone that would like some would like to get 55.00 each
Thanks
Marc

Anyway we can make connections I've got 12 pounds of Retumbo. Six pounds in one lot and six pounds in another. Would trade for H4350 and H1000. I live close to Clarksville, TN. Thanks.

Recent Posts