Post Your Reloading Bench Pictures

I have never had a organized bench, its more fun to look for or go and buy more knowing you have it some where.:)
mike

This is my get away spot:

DSC04050a.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/jwisearver/DSC03847A.jpg

I am impressed guys with your reloading benches!!!
Awesome tables you have there.
Here is mine, humble, little but functional. I only reload for the rifle:D:D:D
IMG_1179.jpg

Keep them coming.

Still working on mine. I need to add some shelving, which I am working on now. I also want to replace the Lyman AA with a Hollywood Universal and a second Dunbar will be appearing shortly.

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of my bench with my reloading equipment. I know bench is still a little bare, but I have it setup so it is easy for me to reach everything and still have room to place my loading blocks, dies, bullets, and all my essential components.

phonepics050-1-1.jpg

phonepics049-1-1.jpg

phonepics048-1.jpg

Last edited:
I am glad to see I am not the only one that has a reloading bench that looks like a maze half the time. I break down once a month or so and clean it off and the first time I load after that it piles back up..

This topic needs to be a "sticky". Here is the right side of my bench, which is finally finished.

Right edge of the left bench with the CH '444', and the left edge of the right bench with the Quick-Measure and Vega Tools B&M powder measures, along with the Hollywood Senior.
IMG_0470.jpg

Right bench, left side showing the Senior and two Dunbars
IMG_0471.jpg

Right bench, right side showing the Hollywoods: Senior Turret, Universal B, and Universal Model-III Special
IMG_0473.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to get inspired.

Recently moved, have not been setup to load for over a year.
My winter project is to get the reloading room completed by mid February.

How about posting photos of your room, bench, etc.

Bernie

right now now mine looks like a giant junk pile! Not in a hurry to clean it up as I see a new bench comming my way
gary

Lots of great looking benches guys. Here is mine, the benches are made of 2 layers of 3/4" birch plywood, glued and screwed together then formica over that. The gray on top is a dense foam floor runner material available at Lowes. Cabinets under all the benches provide storage for brass, tools, etc..

IMG_0292.jpg

Nice job RDM! By the looks of the "bones" surrounding the room it appears that you do a great job on the reloads ..... :) Currently in the process of finishing mine up and am including a shooting bench using a window in the center of the room to load 'em up, test a few rounds at 200 and shoot some steel from 300 to 600 without taking over a couple of steps. Guess the older I get the lazier I get.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts