• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Post deleted ????

Cinchy

I list some bullets yesterday and someone deleted the listing? I received a notice that said listing had been removed because of "prices"?? No mention as to who had deleted it , I assume Len ?? I looked up values of all the bullets and though I could not find any in stock, I priced them just under the old prices I could find on 3 different Supply houses, so dang sure did`nt set out to gouge anyone!! I did`nt know where else to post, because I looked and could not find any administrator's contacts? You would of thought whoever deleted it would of included their name & contact info?

I accidently left them off the original listing just said I would swap for 180 gr Hornady CX. When someone asked about prices I realized my mistake and added them about 4:30. I got notice post was deleted about 6:00? You probably just saw the post of someone asking prices? No harm I just wanted to know why post was deleted. Ill relist them

Something different. Was the forum dropped or am I dropped from it???
Last forum I received was August 9th 2022. I would like to know because I liked the forum.