• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Portable Shooting Benches!!! SPF

I may be interested in a couple of your benches. Give me an idea on shipping costs for two of them to Scottsdale, AZ 85254. Many Thanks.

My bench arrived today. Very nice and worth every bit Huntinfool is getting for them. The bench seems very stable, much better than it appears it should be. This thing would work great for prairie dogging, compact and portable.
I would highly recommend one to anyone who is considering buying one.
James

Any Left?

Is it still possible to order a bench? It would need to be shipped to Calif- 96022 Zip. Thanks

Mark

Some pics of my shooting bench in action after 3 coats of urethane (no sanding wanted it rough) couldn't bring myself to cover such beautiful birch.
DSCN1315.jpg

DSCN1316.jpg

Pasture in the above pic is loaded with prairie dogs.

DSCN1318.jpg

Finished cleaning before pics.

and a picture of my house
Buffalobob hope you don't have a problem with mowing this:D
As you can see I don't either:D

DSCN1317.jpg

James

Portable Shootin' Benches!

Hey James,

I like that fancy seat ya got there!

Chuck

Best portable bench I have seen and used is one that Hart sells.
I now have one myself.

Yes Sir

That's a nice bench but it's twice as heavy and more than three time as expensive!

I think the one I'm offering here fills a pretty neat niche. Weighing right around 22 pounds and being highly portable, I like em!

Chuck

That's a nice bench but it's twice as heavy and more than three time as expensive!

I think the one I'm offering here fills a pretty neat niche. Weighing right around 22 pounds and being highly portable, I like em!

Chuck

Chuck,
Very true.
If portability (carrying a 100 yds or more) was the issue, the Hart bench is not the way to go. But for the ways I use a portable bench it suits me well especially since it so so adjustable and those spike legs sinking the dirt, w/the weight makes for an unmoveable combination.
I mainly use mine for LR PD shooting where stability, portability is the main factor. But I have also used it for big game hunting where I didn't have to lug it far.

Recent Posts