Popcorn chicken

dirtboy

I just wanted to let everyone know I found out there is no popcorn in pop corn chicken...:D

POPCORN Chicken is NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
I took my Girlfriend to a nice classy dinner at KFC last week and she ordered Popcorn chicken and they informed her they don't offer it anymore she flipped out. she still randomly brings up daily why would you cancel the only thing good at KFC

POPCORN Chicken is NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
I took my Girlfriend to a nice classy dinner at KFC last week and she ordered Popcorn chicken and they informed her they don't offer it anymore she flipped out. she still randomly brings up daily why would you cancel the only thing good at KFC

I think the only place classier to take your 'ol lady to dinner would be Walmart, and they, in fact, DO have popcorn chicken (however with no actual popcorn, apologies to the OP). You can't beat a place where you can have dinner, buy a new pack of underwear, and get your oil changed all in one place.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.