Point Blank From Long Range 2

i just watched the video and i just dont get it when the guy told the shooter to shot him in the butt and then shot him in the head. whats this about?

Chipper,I explain it earlier in the thread.But I will add some more to it....The deer was shot in the butt to show that a poorly hit deer at LR just does'nt run off the hill never to be heard from again.And to show the accuracy of the gun's we shoot.And also to show that we hit what and where we shoot.. The deer was dead in about a minute and a half.The deer was really dead before the second shot.Liver was mush... Hope that answered your ?

[ 02-13-2003: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

BillInPa.Glad you liked it.....Watching it on video is good.But it's alot better being there............
grin.gif
...Good luck with getting your stuff around....Hunting season is getting closer everyday....IMHO there is'nt a 30 cal any better for LR hunting than the 300 Ultra....The 30 Hart is a fine round no doubt.The person who made the video feel's the same way.His 30 Hart does the job...But the Ultra does it better.....
grin.gif
....Again just my opinion
grin.gif
The ballistic program is the JBM......

[ 02-13-2003: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

RWest, I emailed Flinch this morning asking about the video, but as of yet, I haven't heard back from him. If I find anything out I'll let you know. I won't be borrowing this #2 video, I believe I'll just flat out buy it. Number one really wasn't what I was looking for, but from what Boyd told me ealier this year I think #2 will be the ticket.

ok sounds good, you guys will have to come to maryland. in august i shot a deer at 984 yards on a crop damage permint, keep up the good work!!!!

Boyd,
I just got my copy of the video this weekend. It' isn't quite wore out yet, but...

I do have a question about it. I have noticed in both videos that you aren't using the spotter round method but rather the first shot method (except where the operator error required a second shot
blush.gif
). Don't you feel you need the spotter under 1K yards? Obviously your system is working or else you are doing a lot of editing. Do you ever use the spoter round method? If so, under what conditions?

Rick,
We usually go right at the deer under 1k. The spots we are hunting are no stangers to us and conditions are repeatable year after year. The only time we go with spotters is when we are in a new area, over 1k or when we have an air current that is not familiar to us. Most of the editing that is done in the videos are the removal of certain words in the PA shop talk book. Other than that what ya see is what ya get. The main thing I am trying to do is to keep real with real excitement,Not this staged crap ya see on TV.
When ya do that you sometimes get people who get to excited, dont think ,and blurt something out they probably shouldn't have. I try to take care of those things as best I can. Glad ya liked it. Guys, Stay tuned there is A LOT MORE to come.
tongue.gif

Butch
I had sent you an email about the video and that i sent money for both videos a week ago. I was just wondering if you got the email and the check.I am in Nebraska so i know it will take a little bit but got no email back.I asked about the amount i sent. I sent $40 plus $9.90 for shipping. I noticed Boyd posted only need to send $4.95 for shipping for both. Don't worry about the extra $4.95.I know there is alot of work that goes into making this video.

Matt,
Yes, We received everything and all orders were sent out this past week. I had been in Harrisburg from the 8th to the 16th and all orders received in that time period accumulated until I could take care of them.
Your Videos Plus everyone elses I had received orders for up until this past Friday has been shipped, with refunds for overpayment. You should be getting yours I would guess Monday. Please let me know when ya get them. Thanks in advance.
Butch
wink.gif

Matt,
My unreliable server has been up and down constantly for a month or so. I guess so they could better serve their customers.(What a Joke)
I personally answered all emails but no doubt some didn't make it through. I haven't been able to even log onto LRH until a couple days ago. Boyd was good enough to post things for me in my time of helplessness
mad.gif
Food For Thought:
I absolutely HATE computers. But it gives me a chance to exercise my high school typing class skills (which are not very good). Other than Math, its the only valuable thing I learned in school.
rolleyes.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.