Point Blank #2 Longrange Video

Darryl Cassel

To all.

Just had a chance to view the Point Blank #2 video and it is a very good one.

If you want to see just how longrange hunting is done by most of us here in Pennsylvania, this video is a must see.

The shots are made to the animal with quick kill results and many questions concerning the sport of Longrange hunting are answered.

If you planning on getting into LR hunting, this tape is a must.

Contact 338/378 or Boyd Heaton on this forum for your copy.

It's well worth the price and VERY entertaining.

DC
wink.gif

.. I really enjoyed this video and the first one.. It was great to hear about the gear and experiences.. I'm anxiously awaiting the third.. The music in #2 was key.. Hehehe.. My question is this..When do we get a blooper section at the end of the tape.?? d:^) JiNC

Just got done viewing pb#2 GREAT VIDEO.Amazing video work,alot of shots you can see the bullet trail. Also that little 10 year old girl knocking down a decent deer at 750 yards.With a 270WSM NONE THE LESS.WOW.

..Hehehe.. Thanks 338-378.. My pals are mostly "bleepers".
wink.gif
I'm lookin' forward to the next installment..!! GourdHead and sign me up..!! JiNC

Jake,
We have had bloopers and blunders caught on video tape but we are striving to stay away from those individuals. LOL
We'll give ya something in the next one.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.