Please help!!, need a Holder for Swarovski Rangefinder

wildcat

Hey guys, well I did it, I ordered my Swarovski 8x30 1500 Laser Guided Range finder today. I have heard that Swarovski does not provide you with a holder. I was wondering what you guys are using to store and carry this type of range finder. I think someone mentioned they had bought a case at Wallmart or Target, I can't remember. Please, any info would be great, and if you have bought the item I am looking for, where did you buy it, how much, ect. Thank you, Wildcat

wildcat:

Don't know if this will help you or not but last year I was asking around my friends as to what might work for my Swarovski rangefinder and my buddy said his grandson had a case at his house that they didn't use any more so he got it for me to use. It's a two compartment, belt type, Gameboy case. It says Gameboy Advance on it. My rangefinder fits nicely in one zippered side and my Kestrel 3500 just fits in the other velcro closure side. It makes a nice neat, compact package and you can't beat free. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Check out "this link on Swaro cases" for some more info.

Wildcat,
That may have been my post that you remember about the case from Wal-Mart. Our local store has several small belt pouches that the rangefinder will fit in. I have not looked lately, they may be a seasonal item with a better selection in the fall.

Cabelas also has several in their catalog, you might also check out Kifaru.net and actiongear.com both carry military style gear and have quite a selection of pouches to attach a belt or pack.

Unless they have changed, Swarovski does provide a holder. It is an open frame plastic thing. Quite handy actually but rangefinder is out in the elements. I had trouble with my lenses getting dusty, wet, etc. I like a zippered pouch that fully protects it much better.

wildcat
crooked horn outfitters make a nice rangefinder bag that the Swarovski range finder fits in perfect there phone num is(661)822-3635

I don't know how to put a link in here yet but there is another thread on page 18, back in December, that might give you a few more idea's.

yes crooked horn is located in tehachapi ca. they are great holders i love mine it holds the swarovski rangfinder perfect you can also use the same one for the leica it just fits a little looser

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.