Please help my son's special needs class

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by lovesomeshootin, May 1, 2012.

1. lovesomeshootin

lovesomeshootin Well-Known Member

I tried selling this awhile back and was a no go! Thats fine because God had other plans maybe. I'm going to try this.
    I've always tried to help my son's special needs class with everything. As several on here know I have sold pencils on here to help raise money for them as there budget has been hit hard.
    The budget has basicly left them with no money for vo-tech classes or field trips. And this being a Life Skills class, its important to go out and experince different things.
    I'm donating a rifle I won several years ago at a NRA or DU dinner. The money I get from this rifle will go to the Gouverneur Life Skills Class. 100% will go to them, I figure I'm not using it and I won't miss it. [color:#FF0000]I'd like to get $700.00 plus shipping. [/color] $25.00 should cover shipping to everywhere except AK,HI
    Here are the details on the rifle.
    Remington 700 DM mountain rifle 30/06 new in the box with paperwork. Its been sitting in the safe for years now and I just have no need for it so the school gets it. Never even been out of the box or had the bolt put in except for this picture. Thats how NEW it is. Walnut stock and blued steel with detachable magazine. PM me with and questions.

Thanks,
    Ken
    [​IMG]

2. lovesomeshootin

lovesomeshootin Well-Known Member

sold

3. BurlyCamo

BurlyCamo Well-Known Member

glad it sold. these are getting hard to find