• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PLEASE CLOSE this thread

Southernfryedyankee

This rifle is brand new and NEVER been fired. The only change that was made to it was I changed the stock from an HS Precision tactical with palm swell to an HS Precision stock without the palm swell. Here is some info on the 5R. I MAY be open to trades so please feel free to let me know what you have.
I MAY be open to trades to please feel free to contact me.

This was a review that was done on snipercountry.
The Remington Model 700 Stainless Special 5R Milspec

I am asking $1000 for a FTF transaction or $1025 or whatever the actual shipping to your FFL is. This rifle WILL come with the Dednutz scope mount that is pictured. The scopes and bipod are NOT included in the price of the rifle for sale. The scopes ARE for sale seperately however if someone buys this rifle they will receive a discount on the scope of their choice IF they choose to buy
1 of the scopes shown with this rifle.

The Nikon Monarch 4-16x50 with target turrets is $425 ($400 with rifle purchase)
The Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40 is $260 ($235 with rifle purchase)
Feel free to contact me with ANY questions you have. If you are interested please respond to me through PM or email [email protected]

DSCN3581Large.jpg

DSCN3583Large.jpg

DSCN3584Large.jpg

DSCN3586Large.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Remington 700 5R 308 Milspec for sale

I will throw in an extra black floorplate I have and a full box of 308 ammo. Please email me with any questions you have. I am surprised no one has jumped on this yet.