Pimp my reloading room.

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by huntinco, Dec 30, 2011.

1. huntinco

huntinco User

So I was sitting there watching the TV show pimp my ride and I thought to myself wouldn't it be cool to take my old reloading space that really doesn't work very well and pimp my reloading room! What you see you next is the end result that was done in the up stairs loft at my barn, complete with a shooting window so now I can just reload a few and see the instant results I also built some 4 x 4 target traps out of metal filled them with dirt plywood front and spaced them every 100 yards out 700... Now just waiting on direct TV..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wile E Coyote

Wile E Coyote Well-Known Member

Now that's a reloading room!

3. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

Man that kicks so much a$$ that it even rivals the pic Broz posted a week or so ago. I think you may have him beat with the range addition. That is freakin Awesome, right down to the title of the post, that ROCKS.
    Well done!

4. pyroducksx3

pyroducksx3 Well-Known Member

I'm not really jealous at all, it's just ok. I have a friend who has a reloading room with granite counter tops, beer fridge, comcast cable on a 70" flat screen with blue ray player, a 1500 yard range and swimsuit models that do all the reloading for you while you watch. But other than that one yours is the second best ;)

5. fasthorse

fasthorse Active Member

Flat out AWESOME !!!!!

6. elkoholic72

elkoholic72 Well-Known Member

Very nice!! Looks like mine but I don't have the shooting range.....neighbor's house is in the way!!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  7. Parkerb14

Parkerb14 Well-Known Member

Jealous! My reloading room, since I rent, is a computer desk and I use C clamps for my press. Cannot wait till im out of college!

8. TannerGun

TannerGun Well-Known Member

Wow... uhmm what's your address, I may need to come by and check that for safety purposes.

NICE setup man, supremely jealous.

9. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

When I was younger I had a friend that was coaching our local indoor rifle . He had what he called his shooting lab. Similar, reload and shoot out the window. Nice job on your room. He did action and barrel tests in a machined vise set up w/air trigger behind safety glass in the room.It was very interesting.Looks like all you need are some food plots:D

10. SidecarFlip

SidecarFlip Well-Known Member

No distractions necessary like flat screen. Multitasking while reloading leads to bad reloads...... Cheesecake models are ok so long as there is a calendar attached........:)

I've had neighbors in the past (none now, I'm in the boonies) that I could have 'used' their homes as a target stop.... and liked it.:)

My only recommendation/addition to your well equipped reloading cave would be an under counter fridge for beverages. We can't see the entrance door but mine reads (on the outside), entry by permission only, spouse not allowed......

11. danj

danj Well-Known Member

Now THAT'S a reloading room!!!!

12. T3-OleMan

T3-OleMan Well-Known Member

A work of ART! Good job.

13. gcamp54

gcamp54 Well-Known Member

You absolutely win, the best reloading room. Awesome.

14. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Simply AWESOME!