Pierce Engineering has announced the addition of Titanium actions

Not worth it in my book! $985 for their chrome moly action and $1385 for their Ti action..?? Make it out of Aluminum and save even more weight..!

This doesn't surprise me after dealing with Pierce. They are second to none when it comes to giving a customer what they want. They are a true custom and will changel little things to a customers needs. It wouldn't surprise me if they made a single ti action at a customers request.
I cant say enough about their service and quality.

This doesn't surprise me after dealing with Pierce. They are second to none when it comes to giving a customer what they want. They are a true custom and will changel little things to a customers needs. It wouldn't surprise me if they made a single ti action at a customers request.
I cant say enough about their service and quality.

+1. There's obviously a demand and is worth to those that demands them, and of course to Pierce. Similarly, there are other companies building titanium products, i.e. bases and rings. Hopefully, supply and demand will make it more affordable to most of us.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.