Pictures of your longrange rigs!

Savage BA 10 .308 and Savage 111 LRH .338 Lapua.

0A1DF257-3CB4-4A51-A99D-3F23A50EB11D-4036-0000068D739757A2.jpg

jimbires,

I like what you have going their as far as looks. I think that is pretty close to what I'm leaning towards. Would you mind posting a couple more photos. Maybe a side profile and some upclose of that stock color pattern. I would really appreciate it. If you would rather email or somehing just PM me. Good looking rig. Thanks for sharing!

That stock doesn't appear to have the butt hook cutout for your left hand. Do you prefer it without i guess? I don't know if I should get one or not. I assumed it was an advantage. Would you do it differently in future. Thanks again.

7mm rem
krieger barrel #10 countour/10flutes
vias brake
jewel trigger set @ 1lb 4oz
H S precision stock
rem 700 action completly blue printed
nightforce 5.5x22x56 moar reticlerifle 002.jpg

rifle 003.jpg

jimbires,

I like what you have going their as far as looks. I think that is pretty close to what I'm leaning towards. Would you mind posting a couple more photos. Maybe a side profile and some upclose of that stock color pattern. I would really appreciate it. If you would rather email or somehing just PM me. Good looking rig. Thanks for sharing!

hmbleservant , here is one with the leupold scope . I have upgraded to a 5.5-22x50 nxs . this is the only other good photo I already have on photobucket . I'll try to get a couple more in a day or two . I've never used a stock with the underside hook , I'm not sure if it would help or hinder . thanks for the compliment . Jim

PC240414.jpg

My long range, and med long range:

338 Big Baer on BAT action and Joel Russo Turkish Walnut stock

300 Dakota on Nesika action, McMillan stock

Attachments

• big baer.jpg
    big baer.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 300 dakota.jpg
    300 dakota.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 64
Please god dont let them post any more pics of Joels stocks, man they is purdy and I is broke!!

Besides putin a purdy stock on my shoulder is just dont do any good= ugly is as ugly does:D

Just pickt up this old 7mag up the other day and if the wind aint howling too bad tomorrow we'll see how it shoots?

savage7mag%20001.JPG

Need to get an updated pic as it has since been rebarreled to 338Edge and a 20x Sightron scope set on top.

308baer%20010.jpg

Couple of blasts from the past, States Arms 50 and 375-50BMGs.

verminthumperboomer.JPG

Here is an updated picture of my 308 Baer (bottom) and it's sister the 358 STA. Both are wearing Joel Russo stocks made from Bubinga. Sorry about the poor quality phone pic!

LRrifles.jpg

Gene

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.