Pics to get ya fired up for Pred. season !

I have an 87 grain TNT load shooting one hole at 200 yards.
I have a landowner prearranged for this season, he has a "Coyote problem" he has asked me to help me with.

I think I will finally have some good coyote hunting his season.

I have an 87 grain TNT load shooting one hole at 200 yards.
I have a landowner prearranged for this season, he has a "Coyote problem" he has asked me to help me with.

I think I will finally have some good coyote hunting his season.

Sounds like your set up pretty good, let us know how it goes. Enjoy.

I know.
I even have my scope tamed to the point I can click it for two different rounds at will, and rezero to my 87 grain "Bread and Butter" load.

Now I'm working up a Berger 115 grain, and that looks promising as a 300 yard one hole shooter (I already have a 100 and 200 yard one hole shooter now.

Its going to be a good year.

questions about predator season

Very nice pics.....
I am new to actually dedicating a trip to predator control and would like some pointers.
What would you say is the official unofficial opening of predator season?
Best times of the year to hunt them?
How much predation do you think the do on fawns ?
Why do you like to hunt them, thrill, calling, only thing to hunt?
I am hoping to try coyote hunting for my first time this JAn/Feb/March.
Electronic vs mouth calls

Any other input will be appreciated. I have alread received answers from some of you and I thank you.

Looking forward to posting my own pics this year.

Congrats to your son S.Man. He looks like a proud hunter!
Looks like quite a hunting rig he has as well. That 220 swift should help make him quite a deer hunter as well. Nothing like getting kids out hunting. Makes it so much more of an adventure.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.