PICS of where I shoot

crowsnest2002

Feel free to include your own if you would like.

I always like to see some of the places people shoot, range or not.

These are older, but enjoy anyway.

149sfoz.jpg

22bb00.jpg

2vmuav4.jpg

14sf4nb.jpg

:)Nice shooting layout . looks like some long fields in the valley too, if it werent for so many houses near by.

BigBuck

Here's where I usually shoot. I only use the bench for sighting in. I shoot prone for practice. Every once in a while it gets chilly.

Bob

RockervilleRange2-7-104.jpg

Nice place Bob. Looks like you might be able to get some extended range there too. That hill behind the 885 has a bare spot on it :)

It is a little deceiving from the picture. When I am prone to the right of the bench, there is a small rise that makes it impossible to see further on ground level. It's NF land so I can't hang anything in a tree. There are lots of other impromptu places on the prairie that you can reach 1,000 yards or beyond though.

Bob

I have a two hundred yard range in the backyard where I do most of my shooting.

Have to shoo the critters off in the spring.
S3000025.jpg

Get out the long johns and snow shoes in the winter.

243AItargets005.jpg

243AItargets001.jpg

And sometimes I go to the County range down the road.

Range002.jpg

This is my "Where I shoot" pic!
Just going out and shooting rocks for a couple of hours with a buddy! No better way to spend the day till hunting season!

The first pic my shooting partner is shooting a at rock in the river at 1125 yds!

And the second pic I'm shooting at some rocks in the far bank at 625 yds!
300winfun021.jpg

300winfun019.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.