Pics of Berger Bullets Performing !!!!

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by bigbuck, Jan 24, 2013.

1. bigbuck

bigbuck Well-Known Member

Sorry had problems down loading pics . Will get them up soon .

2. bigngreen

bigngreen Well-Known Member

Waiting :D

3. Korhil78

Korhil78 Well-Known Member

And ....still waiting. :D

4. badandy970

badandy970 Well-Known Member

Couldn't take it any more here's one.
    210 Berger 300 RUM

[​IMG]

5. Capt Academy

Capt Academy Well-Known Member

Holy cow, what was the distance?

6. badandy970

badandy970 Well-Known Member

661 yards, I feel bad I jacked his thread. LOL

7. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

I could not take it either.300 OTM launched at 2735, distance 850.shot placement by the Kid, a bit high,rifle338 Norma

Attached Files:

8. bigbuck

Awesome pics guys ! I didnt realize that I started a thread in the Long Range section but I wanted to show what happened when I shot a deer at 35 yards with the Berger 210 @ 3,050 FPS . Some folks say they want perform(up close) but it seemed to do the job for me. (I wish it would have been 700 to 1000 but that didnt happen this time around. Sorry for the confusion. The only shot that I was given at first was a spinel shot then I sent one through the neck.

Attached Files:

9. bigngreen

bigngreen Well-Known Member

I was scrolling down thinking nice shot then AAAAHHHHHH what a horror show!!! Bet that got his attention!

Kinda looks like it penciled through though :D

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

So you guys didn't find the bullets looking like new on the far side just under the hide? Or it didn't vaporize into space and get collected by Aliens to power their alloy flex fuel ship that runs on either copper or lead dust?:)

Nice job.gun) Thanks for taking and posting pics.

Jeff

11. birddog67

birddog67 Well-Known Member

This was a cull I shot off our ranch 215 hybrid Berger 300 ultra ! I think a chip shot for most of you but a start for me 387 yards ( he keep coming closer ) exit wound about 3" dia , never looked for the bullet because I had a deer to clean !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  12. bigbuck

Awesome ! Looks like he got the last laugh though . He's sticking his tongue out at cha :D

Broz, I kind of got tired of the negative posts toward Berger bullets. I like it when ALL of the Energy is deposited on the animal . LOL I cannot waite to try the 215's this summer .

Bigngreen, This was the first deer that my little girl has seen atleast while she was old enough to know what's going on (4 Yrs) . I was hesitant to pull up in the drive way but out the door she came a running and said WOW thats COOL . Gotta love em !!!! She never asked whats that big hole close to its head ? I didnt point it out either .

13. meat head

meat head Well-Known Member

thats allright guys maybe he should have let father in law load them for him lol!!!gun)

14. bigbuck

LOL As soon as I get caught up with all of these Honey do lists , I hope we can get together and stretch the Bergers out @ the Big corn field :):)

This time you can shoot my rifle but I must warn you first you'll probably sell that Ruger and purchase a Remington M-700:cool: