Picked up the new gun from the smith.

barnesuser28

Hope you guys like it, i've got $39.99 +tax into this baby. Plus some custom stock and iron sight work done by my smith. I forgot the name of his company but here is a video of him doing more of his fine work on another rifle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPQM4h-UZtc]Gunsmithin - YouTube[/ame]

And here is a pic of the super cool mil-dot reticle, just like the one snipers use.

I will post up a group on sunday. I am pretty jacked, my smith said he air guaged the barrel and said it was within .1864 from end to end for diameter. Should be a shooter!

Riley, that's cool. Just make sure it is not a +PP model.

Might get you wet!

My money is on you kid.:)

PS: Don't take it to show and tell in school...you could scare a (D), and do time.:rolleyes:

No doubt about it!

That reticle looks like most of the FFP's I have used...:D

Love
Broz!
I LOLed hard at that one!
Riley, that's cool. Just make sure it is not a +PP model.

Might get you wet!

My money is on you kid.:)

PS: Don't take it to show and tell in school...you could scare a (D), and do time.:rolleyes:

Thank you sir, i figure ballistics should closely match the ballistics of Jeff's rifle, when i take it to the next Townsend shoot, i think Jeff and i will be able to use the same corrections.

I havn't laughed that hard in forever!!! As soon as he hit that stock it was on!

All the way to the naty light gun vise!

Great post.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.