Picked up some new bino's

midwesthunter

Been serching for some new binos, couple people have suggested ZEN Ray, but can't look through them. Was at cabelas looked through Leupold Mojve, monarch X, Stiener Merlins, and ziess concest. The winner was the leupols, not by much to my from what my eyes could tell. zeiss was last leaving the others close. monarch 3rd and stieners 2nd. Plus I found out they were on sale for $319. I also looked through a $1500 dollar pair of swaro's and they were awsome. I am going to order a pair of zen ray and the winner stays looser goes back.

Am I understanding, that you couldn't look through the Zen Rays but, are ordering a pair? Maybe I'm missing something...are you saying that with the Zen Rays you couldn't look through them as in they don't work for you or there wasn't a pair to look through?

Am I understanding, that you couldn't look through the Zen Rays but, are ordering a pair? Maybe I'm missing something...are you saying that with the Zen Rays you couldn't look through them as in they don't work for you or there wasn't a pair to look through?

There is no one around that has the ZEN's so I am ordering a pair to compair to the mojve. I am going to keep the pair I like best and send other one back.

Zen Ray has very very few in store dealers most of them are online! I am actually a sales rep for zen Ray and am trying to get them into some of the brick and mortar stores! Zen Ray has that 30 day return policy if you don't like them! Almost never does that get used! Get ready to take your leupolds back buddy the Zen Rays are going to smoke them! which set did you order? ED2s?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.