• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Phoenix custom rifles 7mm rem mag

deerhunterjj

Hello have to sale my phoenix 7 mag. don't want to but things have came up and have no other way out other then come up with some cash. so im getting rid or the rifle and the NF scope. heres what i can recall about the rifle. The guy at phoenix remembers the rifle if you have questions i cant answer. or i will be happy to call them and get answers. 24in bartlin barrel plus a 2 1/4 in break. recoil is like a tad more then a 223. Takes Ai mags. Has a 20 moa badger rail on top. round count is right at 125 rds. im the second owner a good friend of mine is the original owner. he worked up a load and then it set in his safe. it has a match cut chamber throated for 162gr Amaxs. 200 yards one hole groups any day of the week. it will shoot a 4in group at a 1000. stock is a mcmillian A5. Rifle with 20 moa rail 1 5 rd mag and around 270 rds of loaded ammo. load is with H4831sc with 162gr amax bullets. i will supply load data to buyer as well. bore is excellent shape gun is very nice rifle. 2650.00 shipped OBO I need to move this baby so i will look at all offers. I would be willing to take trades plus cash if it will get it sold faster. i will put a list of what im looking for at the bottom. The scope is sitting in burris tactical low rings. its a 5.5-22x50 NXS has a couple rub marks on the finish but other then that is an excellent scope with great clear and crisp glass. No ZS or HS has the NP-R2 ret comes the box and books 1400.00 shipped OBO. Again i need to get this sucker sold asap and get the money order in hand ASAP so i will return the favor and ship out the day i get the money order thanks. If you want to call phoenix customs PM me and i will give you the original owners name that bought the rifle new. he received it not quit 2 years ago if im thinking right.

trades i would take plus cash.
nice 1911 with 3 or 4 inch barrel.
Glock G29
zeiss 6.5-20x50
sendero in 25-06,7mm rem mag,264 win mag or may look at other cals
Browning BAR wood with gloss with the boss in 25-06 or 7mm rem mag.

Hit me up with what ya got i may be interested all i can do is say no thank you. heres a few pics.

jeremysphonepics266.jpg

jeremysphonepics342.jpg

jeremysphonepics094.jpg

jeremysphonepics082.jpg

jeremysphonepics027.jpg

jeremysphonepics022.jpg

jeremysphonepics357.jpg

I am very interested right now I am at work nightshift 1700-0600hrs Nuclear Plant. If up Call me Tim work 734-586-4960 cell 734-735-1528