Peterson or adg?

Either has been great in my experience. I've had the best luck overall with ADG, but I've never pushed it as hard as the Peterson. Just buy enough of the same lot of whichever you chose to last for a barrel, if you can.

Last edited:
Whichever you can get your hands on :)

I have Peterson .300 win brass and it's amazing. At least as good as Lapua (which I also have in that caliber - the Peterson is a tad heavier and less roomy, even than lapua - both tougher than woodpecker lips (to use my mother's weird expression)

My shooting buddy just ordered some adg 28 Nosler cases. We'll see how they compare (not really a fair comparison though, belted and whatnot for the Winnie).

I've heard good things about both too--- they are close in price too so I was hoping that someone could shed some light good or bad to make 1 stand out.

If nobody has direct comparisons then its kinda just a coin toss
If nothing else I like the case the ADG comes in. But ADG can often be harder to find.

If nobody has direct comparisons then its kinda just a coin toss
I use both, several times in the same caliber. All I can give is negative confirmation that neither of them have caused problems that I've seen.

I can't say one is better than the other because neither has been the source of an issue that required work to solve so I have no information that differentiates between the two. Both produced results I consider acceptable.

The only thing I can think of is Peterson sells 500 case lots and ADG you have to buy in separate boxes (at least what I've seen), so it's easier to guarantee I receive the same lot from the vendor when buying in bulk. But it's never been an actual problem because the vendors have always been good and sent me matched boxes of ADG.

Generally I get whatever is available at the time I need it in this order:
Alpha
Peterson
ADG
Lapua
Don't buy any and wait