Pete Lincoln

JD

Anyone know where Pete is? Im trying to get ahold of him and havent had any luck.

Thanks, JimD

Lots of luck , I've sent several E-mails and haven't had any returned yet. We had a little trade setup , I got my end of the deal mailed off and have yet to hear back from him and that was about 6 weeks ago.
I'm sure that he has a legit reason for not replying to anybody as of late but it sure is frustrating.

I exchanged e-mails with him a while ago. I can guarantee you that he is a stand up guy and will come through with his end of any deal he made so don't sweat it.

glen

Chris in Madrid, thanks, I figured he was off hunting or something.

Heatseekins, I know Pete's good to go, no problem there.

he is still alive I spoke personally to him yesterday (Tuesday) on his home number

Hey lads, no need to send a search party.. still alive and kicking
been on 3 weeks (nearly 4) off, gardening, building rifles, holidaying, DIYing all sorts of stuff, have had a PC prob or 2 also.. not had time to check the pm's on any sites.
JDJ, which email addy you using ?, because ive nowt come through. I got back yesterday and am wading through emails and pm's.
anything burning give me a shout, otherwise i'll get back to you all shortly asap.
cheers Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.