PETA plans to fly drones to stalk hunters

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Gene, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Gene

Gene Well-Known Member

Drone season
    July 1---- May 31
    Daily limit of 4
    season limit of 8
    Closed from June 1 to June 30 for repairs

2. ilscungilli

ilscungilli Well-Known Member

They are like flying road signs. Tally Ho!

Attached Files:

3. Longsight66

Longsight66 Member

Funny! I think #2 shot would be better than #6 though, no field test data available.

4. Varmint Hunter

Varmint Hunter Well-Known Member

I just read an article about a new laser developed by the navy which was specifically designed to shoot down drones. I wonder if it can be mounted on a Rem 700 action? :D:D:D

5. Longsight66

Longsight66 Member

I saw a picture of it, it looks a little big to fit on the 700 action, might fit a Barrett frame though.

6. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

I wonder if they will make you take the plug out of your shotgun???????:D

Randy

7. aramarine6

aramarine6 Well-Known Member

This will be a test of killing power for my 338 RUM:D

8. MMERSS

MMERSS Well-Known Member

3 square inches of hunter orange will be required to be worn below the waist and steel shot will not be allowed. That's what I heard anyway.

9. rooster740

rooster740 Well-Known Member

Oh i hope they follow me! How fun! I could show them some dead mutts! I believe my only problem would be getting bucked off when they come in for the close up view!

10. CogburnR

CogburnR Well-Known Member

Just hook up a 72mhz generator to a 100 watt amp and some wire. No more drone problem.

A stout electric fencer hooked up right to a "fence" will knock one down, know what your doing and it wouldn't be difficult with some better equipment.

While it would be illegal to operate the transmitter the drone people would also be breaking several laws about operation of aerial vehicles and harassing hunters and or game animals. The laws if enforced would keep them off the streets and broke for a while. They wouldn't do it again unless they were very, very , stupid.

BTW, just to make sure every one knows. It is a Federal felony to shoot at any aerial vehicle, drone, model, etc. One guy decided to shoot at a model airplane here and found out that it wasn't a very good idea. Also, you do not own or control the airspace over your property. That info may help someone stay out of trouble sometime.

11. nfhjr62

nfhjr62 Well-Known Member

Here in Pa. we have several laws to stop Harresment of Hunters and Game

12. rooster740

rooster740 Well-Known Member

I have no intention of shooting them, but thanks for the heads up! I would just love to test the pilot in these mountains! I really doubt that these clowns would fly around my country, but if we have a peeper I will be on the Yellowstone park northern boundary on Sept. 15, between Cottonwood creek and Hell Roaring Creek

13. ilscungilli

ilscungilli Well-Known Member

Just repeat after me, "I was in total fear for my life. I thought that thug Obama put me on his kill list for making fun of his jug ears."

Here's a little inspiration (fast forward to the 2 minute mark for the RC fun):
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR5BtXP0s0o]Shooting RC Planes with Machine Guns at Big Sandy Shoot - YouTube[/ame]

14. CogburnR

CogburnR Well-Known Member

Wow, that was cool!!

I have a couple combat gremlins, I might have to try that!!!

Those coroplast planes looked like they took quite a bit of punishment before they went down!!