PETA plans to fly drones to stalk hunters

Gene

Drone season
July 1---- May 31
Daily limit of 4
season limit of 8
Closed from June 1 to June 30 for repairs

They are like flying road signs. Tally Ho!

Attachments

• drone_zpse7d01b67.jpg
    drone_zpse7d01b67.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 161
3 square inches of hunter orange will be required to be worn below the waist and steel shot will not be allowed. That's what I heard anyway.

Just hook up a 72mhz generator to a 100 watt amp and some wire. No more drone problem.

A stout electric fencer hooked up right to a "fence" will knock one down, know what your doing and it wouldn't be difficult with some better equipment.

While it would be illegal to operate the transmitter the drone people would also be breaking several laws about operation of aerial vehicles and harassing hunters and or game animals. The laws if enforced would keep them off the streets and broke for a while. They wouldn't do it again unless they were very, very , stupid.

BTW, just to make sure every one knows. It is a Federal felony to shoot at any aerial vehicle, drone, model, etc. One guy decided to shoot at a model airplane here and found out that it wasn't a very good idea. Also, you do not own or control the airspace over your property. That info may help someone stay out of trouble sometime.

I have no intention of shooting them, but thanks for the heads up! I would just love to test the pilot in these mountains! I really doubt that these clowns would fly around my country, but if we have a peeper I will be on the Yellowstone park northern boundary on Sept. 15, between Cottonwood creek and Hell Roaring Creek

BTW, just to make sure every one knows. It is a Federal felony to shoot at any aerial vehicle, drone, model, etc. One guy decided to shoot at a model airplane here and found out that it wasn't a very good idea. Also, you do not own or control the airspace over your property. That info may help someone stay out of trouble sometime.

Just repeat after me, "I was in total fear for my life. I thought that thug Obama put me on his kill list for making fun of his jug ears."

Here's a little inspiration (fast forward to the 2 minute mark for the RC fun):
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR5BtXP0s0o]Shooting RC Planes with Machine Guns at Big Sandy Shoot - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, that was cool!!

I have a couple combat gremlins, I might have to try that!!!

Those coroplast planes looked like they took quite a bit of punishment before they went down!!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.