• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED pentax gameseeker 6x24x50 scope for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas steve

i have a brand new pentax gameseeker 6x24x50 for sale.matt black finish, tall target turrets,ballistic fine duplex rectical.i bought this scope to use while my other scope was being repaired at leupold,but never got around to using it.great glass for the money.comes with all paperwork including unfilled warranty card.180.00 shipped! thats a steal fellas.

surprised this scope hasn't sold yet so i guess you guys need some pics

Attachments

• DSC01996.jpg
    DSC01996.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC01997.jpg
    DSC01997.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01998.jpg
    DSC01998.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 7
Dear Mr. Vegas,
(with all due respect sir)
1) You bumped this 3 times in like 3 hours however you complain about everyone else clogging up the forum… hmmm seems a bit obsessive to me
2) Not really a good deal this same scope is on amazon for $180 brand new so no this isn't really a steal :D
3) I certainly hope nobody would buy anything from you based solely on the grief you have cost some good members on this site.
4) Consider this payment for the multiple threats through PM to me and publicly posting comments about my for sale items….event though it did bump them and make them sell in the end.:rolleyes:
5) Have a wonderful day! :cool:
Thanks,
JUDD

Potential buyers here is my last PM from MR. Vegas so you see what you will be getting yourself into....

Be prepared to drive halfway wherever you live in case he wants to talk :D

you won't find anything to comment about
if i ever do sell anything here it will be reasonably priced in relation to it's condition.it's just common sense that if someon can buy a brand new stevens long action rifle for 300.00 or less,it's just plain retarded to to try and sell a ill finished,used long action for more than that. i tried to help you out and explain that but all i got was smart *** remarks,so it is what it is bro.i see you only live one state away from me so if you ever want to meet halfway sometime to continue this conversation in person i would be more than happy to do so.

Deep breath wow now I feel much better LMAO:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.