Pdog hunting around Moorcroft Wyoming in June (please help)

450AK

Hey guys, I'm heading out to Wyoming in June for a Pdog trip but the ranch that I hunt poisoned them all out last year. Is there any good public land in that area? I've only been out once and that was five years ago. It was the best week of my life!! But it's about a 1200 mile trip so I don't want to drive all that way if I can't find dogs to shoot. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There use to be a ranch out by Spotted Horse West of Gillette on US14-16. Don't know if they are still in business thou. If you look So of Gillette there is a Nat'l Grassland. Public hunting. Some areas might be protecting the kind that are on the endangered list.
When in June are you planning on being in WY?

Thanks Wyowinchester! I think I'm going the second week of June. That's when I was out there several years ago and the weather was nice and it was a great time. Lots of little dogs out.

There use to be a ranch out by Spotted Horse West of Gillette on US14-16. Don't know if they are still in business thou. If you look So of Gillette there is a Nat'l Grassland. Public hunting. Some areas might be protecting the kind that are on the endangered list.
When in June are you planning on being in WY?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.