Parts to order

MOOSE39465

I got to order some scope mounts and Trigger for my rifle today. Im unsure of what height I need to order. The scope is a greybull precision scope and rifle is Sendero. Do I need Med or Low rings? I guest im going with the TPS steel mounts and rings. Also I where is the cheapest place to order a Jewell trigger from? I not sure which model trigger to order? Thanks Tony

My Greybull used high rings on my Weatherby with Leupold base. The Jewell trigger is the one for Remington 700 action most places will be same price. I love my jewell trigger.

You should be able to get get away with Medium rings on your rifle. I have the same scopes and #4 barrel contours and I run lows on mine.

You should be able to get get away with Medium rings on your rifle. I have the same scopes and #4 barrel contours and I run lows on mine.
Well I hope lows will work on a sendero because just got finished ordering them about 10 minutes ago. I ordered from lrh sponsers so if they dont fit then maybe i can send them back.swfa is who I ordered rings and bases, Brunos had the best price on Berger bullets and Jewell triggers. I don't think I spent this much time buying my last truck as I did researching rifle parts. lol

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.