• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Palm with ballistic software installed FS

abinok

This is a Palm Vx PDA with ballistic software installed. Ive used this palm to accurately calculate firing solutions on dozens of guns, for more than a thousand shots. This palm has been reset, and is like new except for the software installed. Outside, it has a few battle scars on the case from "holster wear" but the screen has been protected with protectors all along, so its in great shape. This is the 2mb model. I upgraded to the 8mb model some time ago... so my girlfriend could play games on it after she got bored at the range, and I decided to sell this palm, since im pooling money for a new project.
You get the palm with software installed, cradle ( which is also the charger) and software on a cd.
here is a pic of the input screen, and the output with poi on the reticle, comeups, and corrections in the desided output (in this case, moa)
Im asking $35 shipped... unless youre on mars or something.
If you've been thinking about geting a palm to calculate drops in the field, this one has been doing it for more than a year, and is ready to go.
palmcalc.jpg

palmreticle.jpg