Palins speach

When I was 18 my mom took me to the place where we register to vote and for the draft. I still remember today that when the guy asked me what party to register under, she said democrat! She still votes party today regardless of the candidate. This reminds me of when my family came back from Germany after world war two. Having spoke with those who had no choice. They were forced to walk into death chambers. No choice, just line up and walk to there death because they were forced to do so. Voting is a God given right that many in the past several election have done their very best to influence the outcome to get their party into office. Acorn is an example of that influence and you are not seeing on the news which party they are sogning up for. Fanny May and Freddy Mac, are we seeing who the execs are working for now? SOme just turn a blind I because they want what they want and they will do and say anything to get what they want. Human history is documented information. It doesn't lie because it is the result of something. Hitler and how he came into power is documentation. Castro the same, muselini the same and so on. Is trooper gate the best you can do? Wonder what party coined that phrase. Call Sara a puppet if you will, has she said one untruth. NOT! The libs don't want the truth! They want what they want and I am unwilling to be forced to donate one red cent to anyone that wants my lifestyle while sitting at home playing computer games. I for one work in the real world and manage government sub housing. I watch every day, when people who refuse to pay their portion of the rent while spending hundreds of dollars on games,cigs and booze. I watch every day their breeding a new generation of couch potato's, theives and liberals.

Ever wonder how a 2.0 student in college ever got to run for president of this once great nation.
Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California . He is very open about his two years at Occidental; he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, he did not apply himself to his studies. 'Barry' (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hassan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan .

During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a 'round the world' trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia , next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi , Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family. My question: Where did he get the money for this trip Neither I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they where in college.

When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York . It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia ? It's not cheap to say the least. Where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe.

After =2 0 Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000 a year. Why Chicago ? Why not New York ? He was already living in New York .

By 'chance' he met Antoine 'Tony' Rezko, born in Aleppo , Syria and a real estate developer in Chicago . Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery this year. Rezko was named 'Entrepreneur of the Decade' by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association.

About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School . Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School ? Where did he get the money for Law School ? More student loans?

After Law school, he went back to Chicago . Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what? They represented 'Rezar' which is Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago .

In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with 'seed money' for his US Senate race.

In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in the Kenwood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than the asking price). With ALL those Student Loans, where did he get the money for the property?

On the same day Rezko's wife Rita purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President.

Valerie Jarrett was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz , Iran ! Do we see a pattern here? Or am I going crazy ?

Bush created his own story over the past 8 years, played it out for the whole world to see, and it's worse than anything Obama could have dreamed up even during his worst nightmares.

Where'd ya get this one from - Republican headquarters?

Can always spot a liberal just by leaving something out. Fist I am a concerned AMERICAN who hasn't voted party since I was twenty years old. SO no, i get my own information from my own sources! Interesting thing about Bush. During the elction period just like this one 8 years ago, I made comments to a number of friends that regardless whether Bush won the election or not he would go down in history as one of the worst presidents of all time. The party he followed set him up to loose on all fronts. Fanny Mae, Freddy Mac Pakistan, Iraq and the economy! The corruption in the previous administration was there for all to read. SO 9-10 years ago I told many friends what was going to happen and it has.

I was raised to not associate with certain types of people. My parents were right and I knew who the bad apples were and whee they are today. I raised my own children in a like manner and each are productive members of society. And like Joe the plumber, none of us believes that the harder we work the more the lazy's and illigels should get.

I being a twenty year investigator learned how to solicit a response. I did intentionally leave out a very important point in my initial post. Even if nothing was true about the dems candidate history, there is one glaring fact the I spotted years ago. How did a nobody, with nothing, with a poor education and associated with BAD people years ago and still associated with bad, corrupt people today get to where he is today?????????? I do not like John McCain. Obama is definitely and evil person. I will however vote for Sara because I have known her a very long time. Take the time to check out the voting record. How many times in Illinois did the Dems person vote to restrict personal freedoms?

Neal Cooper
Kodiak, ALaska

I've known Sara long enough to know I don't like her. She should have had the foresight to let the fued with her ex-brother-in-law drop. Gotta be a vengeful woman, lacking the ability to project the consequences. And she campaigned on an open, transparent government. Shame on her.

I don't like the way McCain comes off, like he's always mad & carrying a grudge. Maybe that's because he's losing.

Obama evil? Strong word. The fact that McCain and Palin didn't start the negative campaigning until it was clear they were losing leads me to disagree with your conclusion. If he was evil he'd have never beat out Hillary. And McCain would have come after him much earlier if there was any substance to it.

I'll give you this. You were right about Bush. Never seen a bigger loser of a President in my lifetime. I don't know why anyone would want to be President for the next 4 years. It'll take 8-12 years to have a ghost of a chance of correcting some of the damage he's caused.

phorwath do you own any firearms? If so, please explain why you would support Obama?
He is only a smooth talker that has raised a lot of money, made a lot of promises that he can not fulfil.
He also seems to want to change the United States of America for sure. He wants NO ONE to own a firearm. Then we will no longer be "Citizens"; we will be "Subjects" for your Liberal Democrats to do with as they wish.
All this fuss about "Sara". I think she is GREAT, she is my kind of woman, and we all as a "Concerned Americans" need a lot more like her in our Government at all levels.
Jim

phorwath do you own any firearms? If so, please explain why you would support Obama?
He is only a smooth talker that has raised a lot of money, made a lot of promises that he can not fulfil.
He also seems to want to change the United States of America for sure. He wants NO ONE to own a firearm. Then we will no longer be "Citizens"; we will be "Subjects" for your Liberal Democrats to do with as they wish.
All this fuss about "Sara". I think she is GREAT, she is my kind of woman, and we all as a "Concerned Americans" need a lot more like her in our Government at all levels.
Jim

Sara is all style and no substance. Like a peacock. We'll never agree on her. She's a good looking Dodo bird, a vengeful one at that, that will take the law into her own hands to settle personal business because she thinks her **** don't stink. She was elected in Alaska on a campaign of open transparent Government, and she's been doing nothing except covering up Troopergate in Alaska for the past 3 months.

I don't mind McCain, but he's gonna lose anyhow, so it really doesn't matter what you think of him. Or what I think.

Voting your pocket book, which is what 90% plus of us do, isn't necessarily what's best for this country. Look what Bush has done for us. Even Warren Buffet, the richest man in the country acknowledges that the tax schedule on rich people is ridiculously low. Check out matador's last post in the following lind/thread to understand the meaning of voting your pocket book. matador finally told us what's really driving his vote - $$$$$$.
http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f63/sarah-palin-my-kind-gal-33314/index17.html

I'm not convinced Obama's priority is going to be grabbing every gun he can get his hands on. He's too smart for that after past Democratic losses based on that cause. Many State now allow concealed carry laws and the evidence is showing that it's not a disaster, crime is actually going down. Besides, he'll have way too many Bush created problems to fix to spend a lot of time on guns and gun control the first four years. If he makes it another four years then I'll be more concerned. Just like Bush, he could get cocky in a second term.

Yes I own a bunch of guns and enjoy and value them thoroughly. We wouldn't have had to worry about losing them if so many people hadn't voted their pocketbooks 4 and 8 years ago. Don't blame me for the fact that Obama will rule the country for the next four years. Blame George Bush and the Republicans that enabled him for the past 8 years. The pendulum swung way too far into the stupidity zone, and now there will be a cost to pay for it. Like it or not, the pendulum will need to swing back now, and like I've said several times, it could not possibly get any worse than what Bush has left us with after 8 years of screw-ups.

I live in Alaska and McCain will get Alaska's 3 points no matter what I do, so don't lose sleep over me. Alaska ALWAYS votes Republican, which has typically been what I've done also.

Jim

Thank you, Jim! It's good to see another "clear thinker". I fully believe Alaska will indeed be a red colored state on the map come Nov 4th, but it will be no thanks to phorwath. He may even claim to be casting his vote for McCain, but his words prove him to be more of an Obama "point man".

Alaska is well above the national average with respect to conservative thinking, but it is not quite 100 percent. I see an Obama bumper sticker every now and again here. I even saw someone holding a "Christians for Obama" and a "Veterans for Obama" sign the other day. How ridiculous is that???

I question the "thinking" of anyone who listens to what a polititian says while running for office instead of knowing what they have done in the past. Obama's anti gun record is clear & very accessable, I have posted his record on LRH & not knowing is inexcusable. This will be the the most anti Pres. evev with the most left winged Congress ever. If believers in the 2nd Amendment don't see problems with that, then I would have to view that as incredible stupidity.

Thank you, Jim! It's good to see another "clear thinker". I fully believe Alaska will indeed be a red colored state on the map come Nov 4th, but it will be no thanks to phorwath. He may even claim to be casting his vote for McCain, but his words prove him to be more of an Obama "point man".

OMG!!! I've been painted a clouded thinker by Hunter! And an Obama man at that! Just because I didn't hold Hunter's hand an sing Oh Lord, Kumbya for Sarah the loser. [Who by the way couldn't even spit out the LIVE in Saturday Night LIVE last night.] Golly gee, I'll go without sleep for sure now. :rolleyes:

I thought you were gonna wait until after the election to tell me you were right and I was wrong Hunter. You must be voting 100% your wallet also. Well you'll have alot of company in that respect. Palin is going down big-time, right where she deserves to be. :D

I question the "thinking" of anyone who listens to what a polititian says while running for office instead of knowing what they have done in the past. Obama's anti gun record is clear & very accessable, I have posted his record on LRH & not knowing is inexcusable. This will be the the most anti Pres. evev with the most left winged Congress ever. If believers in the 2nd Amendment don't see problems with that, then I would have to view that as incredible stupidity.

Getting on your nerves now eh? Stooping down like McCain & Sarah with your selection of adjectives based on the knowledge that the Republicans are going hooves up?

You wanna see incredible stupidity. Look at a picture of George Bush and the Republican congress and senate that enabled him for the past 8 years. There's your real problem. After the public at large stops puking over Bush, they might then again consider voting Republican.

You might as well start burying all your guns now if you truely believe Obama is going to come grab them from you, because Bush has given us Obama for at least 4 years.

OMG!!! I've been painted a clouded thinker by Hunter! And an Obama man at that! Just because I didn't hold Hunter's hand an sing Oh Lord, Kumbya for Sarah the loser. [Who by the way couldn't even spit out the LIVE in Saturday Night LIVE last night.] Golly gee, I'll go without sleep for sure now. :rolleyes:

I thought you were gonna wait until after the election to tell me you were right and I was wrong Hunter. You must be voting 100% your wallet also. Well you'll have alot of company in that respect. Palin is going down big-time, right where she deserves to be. :D

Clouded thinker, yeah, that's what I've been saying all along. I only have to wait till the election to see who wins and if your future telling was right or not. In all other respects, especially with Sarah, I already know you're wrong. :rolleyes:

Can't imagine where you got the idea of me voting my wallet. Can you pull a rabbit out of a hat too?

We'll I've got some rifles that need shot so I'll let you guys squabble about this for awhile.

Getting on your nerves now eh? Stooping down like McCain & Sarah with your selection of adjectives based on the knowledge that the Republicans are going hooves up?

You wanna see incredible stupidity. Look at a picture of George Bush and the Republican congress and senate that enabled him for the past 8 years. There's your real problem. After the public at large stops puking over Bush, they might then again consider voting Republican.

You might as well start burying all your guns now if you truely believe Obama is going to come grab them from you, because Bush has given us Obama for at least 4 years.

Or look at Bush with the Dem Congress of the last 2 years & of course Barney Fag, Chris Dodd & Pelosi who were around for 8 years as well. I told you before I am not a Bush fan, but that does not keep me from seeing how it can be worse. So, yes what I said is valid, if someone can't look at O's gun record & figure it out, not my problem for now, but it will be everyone's later & I do believe you understand that BTW.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.