• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Pair of Winchester model 70 308 stealths

65nut

I have for sale 2 model 70 winchester stealth rifles. One is a stealth II and the other is a Stealth. 308 caliber. The stealth has a 1 in 12" r.o.t. and the stealth II is a 1 in 10" r.o.t. The stealth is New in the box. The stealth II is like new in the box. I have shot it about 60 times just for barrel break in. The stealth II does come with original box and paperwork. The stealth II has a nikon buckmaster 6-18 mil dot side focus scope, egw 20 moa base, leupold prw rings. Pics of both are availible. Will make a deal as a pair of rifles, or one rifle. The stealth II that is scoped can be sold as just the rifle. The stealth II IS MINT. Pics can be sent. email me at [email protected]
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Pictures are of Stealth II muzzle and by original box. Stealth is a pre 64 style action. Stealth II is not.

I would like to get $1425 for both rifles if sold as a pair. That does not include scope set up on the stealth II.