• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Painkiller (slim) muzzle brake for sale

Lausboob

I have a new painkiller muzzle brake for sale that was to be used on a custom rifle that was never built. This is the slim version for a Sendero contour. I am asking $125 shipped to your address. -Jimmy Warnock

I may be interested. Is the bore sized for a 30 call or is it larger? What is the shank diameter? Does it have port holes on the top? What is the finish?

ISM62,

The brake is new and needs to be indexed with your action. The bore diameter is smaller than .30 calliber and will need to be .020 over your bore diameter. I believe this is standard for all Painkiller brakes. Yes, the brake has 3 ports on top only. I'm cuurently traveling and don't have the brake in hand to measure the shank. However, if you search for the painkiller slim (medium) version you wil see a picture of one installed on a Sendero. If I remember correctly, Kirby has the dimensions listed for the brake as well. Again, this brake in new and has never been installed. Thanks, Jimmy