Painkiller Muzzle Brake

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by gruising, Apr 2, 2011.

1. gruising

gruising Member

I have trying to contact Allen Precision Shooting with no luck. It seems to be gone off the earth. Does anyone have a painkiller brake they want to sell? I am looking for a 3 or 5 port radial brake for a .800 + barrel diameter

2. SBruce

SBruce Well-Known Member

Kirby is extremely busy, but he's still around. I had a little e-mail conversation with him yesterday.

AllenMagnum@Gmail.com is his new e-mail, is that the one you sent to?

What caliber?

3. gruising

gruising Member

Thanks, that is one of the email addresses I used. The rifle is a Sendero II in 300 ultra mag. I am shooting 208 gn. Hornadys for now and then will move to Bergers and Sierra. At the bench the recoil just gets old after 5 or 10 shots. This Remington has a better barrel than some others I have owned over the years and I have had some good ones. Again, thanks, Gary

4. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

5. driberich

driberich Well-Known Member

I have also been trying to contact Allen Precision Shooting. Its been a week since i sent him an email. Does this guy answer any emails or should i send my buisness to another smith?

6. gruising

gruising Member

He answers. Took him awhile to answer me but has been regular since. I just bought a 3 port brake form him yesterday. Pretty sure I will be happy with it. I sure will know how well it works on the first shot.

7. driberich

Ok thanks. I'm trying to send in my barrel to him for threading and a slim painkiller brake. If you hear from him again tell him i'm trying to get in touch. Thanks

8. lsm62

lsm62 Well-Known Member

Once you get ahold of him he stays in touch but initial contact is hard. He's really busy

9. lsm62

lsm62 Well-Known Member

Did you catch him yet?

10. driberich

Nope! Tried calling and a couple more emails to 2 different addresses. Might be a lost cause.

11. kfrye

kfrye Well-Known Member

Kirby is finishing up a build for me here in about a month, but the last time he wrote, he had a pile of work to wrap up before my rifles final assembly. The last e-mail was allenmagnum@gmail.com

12. driberich

That's one of the emails I sent him. I can understand if he is busy, but how long does it really take to put a muzzle brake in the mail? You wouldn't think it would be hard to give someone money, but in this case, it is!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  13. lsm62

lsm62 Well-Known Member

He is trying out a new design on his medium slim brakes. I just heard from him at this address too allmagnum@gmail.com not to long ago. maybe send him a new message?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  14. driberich

Ok, I tried that email and it came back as a failure notice. Anyone have any other email address I can try? I have also tried pm him with no luck.