• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Painkiller Muzzle Brake

gruising

I have trying to contact Allen Precision Shooting with no luck. It seems to be gone off the earth. Does anyone have a painkiller brake they want to sell? I am looking for a 3 or 5 port radial brake for a .800 + barrel diameter

Thanks, that is one of the email addresses I used. The rifle is a Sendero II in 300 ultra mag. I am shooting 208 gn. Hornadys for now and then will move to Bergers and Sierra. At the bench the recoil just gets old after 5 or 10 shots. This Remington has a better barrel than some others I have owned over the years and I have had some good ones. Again, thanks, Gary

I have also been trying to contact Allen Precision Shooting. Its been a week since i sent him an email. Does this guy answer any emails or should i send my buisness to another smith?

He answers. Took him awhile to answer me but has been regular since. I just bought a 3 port brake form him yesterday. Pretty sure I will be happy with it. I sure will know how well it works on the first shot.

Ok thanks. I'm trying to send in my barrel to him for threading and a slim painkiller brake. If you hear from him again tell him i'm trying to get in touch. Thanks

Once you get ahold of him he stays in touch but initial contact is hard. He's really busy

Nope! Tried calling and a couple more emails to 2 different addresses. Might be a lost cause.

Kirby is finishing up a build for me here in about a month, but the last time he wrote, he had a pile of work to wrap up before my rifles final assembly. The last e-mail was [email protected]

That's one of the emails I sent him. I can understand if he is busy, but how long does it really take to put a muzzle brake in the mail? You wouldn't think it would be hard to give someone money, but in this case, it is!

Last edited:
He is trying out a new design on his medium slim brakes. I just heard from him at this address too [email protected] not to long ago. maybe send him a new message?

Last edited:
Ok, I tried that email and it came back as a failure notice. Anyone have any other email address I can try? I have also tried pm him with no luck.