• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Package Deal 300 whisper AR and 9mm upper

762frmafr

300 whisper/BLK AR. It has a Noveske 300 whisper 16" barrel with pistol length gas tube. This was before the BLK was all the rage. Badger Ordnance forearm. Stag left handed upper with FA BCG. PRI Gas Buster CH. Nightforce 30mm 20 MOA Unimount. Spike's Tactical Lower. Wilson Combat drop-in trigger. Magpul MIAD grip. ACE Skeleton buttstock. Magpul curved triggerguard. Ambi safety switch. This gun functions with subs with or WITHOUT the suppressor. Have never fired supersonic ammo through it, but I am sure it functions fine with it as well. Custom Boondock Saints paint job applied by Ontargetcustoms.net. 9mm AR upper. Package includes, DPMS slick side upper...Spike's dedicated 9mm bolt...5" barrel with 3-lug adapter...YHM railed rifle length handguard...Spike's mag block...5 33 round Spike's mags...LULA mag loader and a charging handle. Everything you need to turn your AR-15 or M-16 into a 9mm. Price for both is $1900. Price for the 300 whisper is $1200. Price for the 9mm upper is $950. I will not separate pieces except for what is priced. ONLY trades I would be interested in would be a Glock 19 or a CZ SP-01 Tactical.

whisper2_zps2aad5d46.jpg

whisper1_zps8d3e3924.jpg

IMG_1033_zps2f3b45d9.jpg

IMG_1032_zps87d92d29.jpg

Recent Posts